Fun Package A
Wild Teepee or Comfy Safari camping experience, with a breath of fresh South Lantau air, and lots of water fun and excitement !
A1. Teepee Village Camping & Watersports Fun
A2. Herbs Garden Camping & Watersports Fun
Optional Top-up Items
|Camping Lamp||HK$20 / pc / day|
|Extra Mosquito Net for Teepee tents||HK$50 / pc / day|
| Extra Air Cooler||HK$100 / set / night|
|Cooler box (about 45-50 liter volume)||HK$50 / day|
| Cooling-ice||HK$50 / day|
| Drinkable ice||HK$50 / 1kg pack|
|BBQ Stove rental:|
|A standard sized free-standing charcoal stove||HK$500 per 4 hours. (Free charcoal or gas is included)|
| A standard sized free-standing gas stove||HK$500 per 4 hours. (Free charcoal or gas is included)|
|A table-top family sized charcoal stove||HK$100 per 4 hours|
|Bonfire||HK$150 per hour (min 2 hours)|
Basic Notes and Regulations
- All BBQ stove and / or Bonfire starts no later than 7pm. More details, please click Rules & Regulations and Booking Procedures and Important Notes
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only valid at the pre-booked date with the written confirmation. Once confirmed not subject to any charge, cancellation or refund under any circumstance.
- This offer is only valid on Monday to Thursday (Public Holidays are not included).
- The offered free water sports gears rental are subject to availability of gears and the suitability of the weather. Palm Beach reserve the right to judge the suitability of the weather in terms of the safety reason.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
- This offer is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.
- Palm Beach reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Palm Beach reserves the right to the final decision in case of dispute.
Palm Beach has been striving to provide a clean and safe outdoor activity center with watersports and camping facilities, to our visitors for a nature touch holiday experience. We are located in Lantau South Country Park, which is a vast and wild natural territory. But the degree of wilderness would not be fully described in any means of communication. As every visitor have different expectations and adaptability to natural climate and environment, visitors should decide to use our facilities at their own discretion. If our services or facilities do not fulfill our visitors’ expectations, please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused.